Monday, January 15, 2007

Did I mention how much I hate snow?

Hey all! Sorry I didn't post yesterday but honestly I mostly slept. For real. I'm so tired! It snowed and snowed yesterday and I think the weather just makes me want to sleep even more. My MIL picked the boys up in the morning for Sunday school and church. I opted to stay home. Then I took a nap on 5-year-old Danny's bed. I love his bed, it's the most comfortable in the house. I kid you not!
Before I knew it, I heard the doorbell, it was already noon and they were back from church. Wow. Time flies when you are in a nice cozy room with a space heater lying on a comfortable bed.
OK, now I want to go in there again.
I just made myself tired.
Anyway, so if that wasn't enough, I got up, tried to clean, did some laundry and went into the boys room to hang with them. I no sooner got on Danny's bed and I was sleeping again.
That bed is evil!
My boys just kept on playing. Sometimes I would feel them climbing on me, or hitting me with something, but I ignored that. It was lovely just to lay there.
Anyway, the long and short of it is, I got nothing done yesterday, I needed to get gas for the car, shovel the driveway and other things.
I did all of that this morning. But I'm still alive and here to tell about. The drive to school (can you believe there was school?) was dangerous at best, but the interstate was fine.
Now I'm debating about going to work, it's a long ways away (45 miles) and I'm not sure how the weather is up that way. If not, I can make it up tomorrow. But today is the day we actually put the paper out.
So, I don't know ...
Anyway, got some new work to show ya. These are my newest additions to SBE. Of course as you can see this is my LOOOOOVE KIT:




Anyway, so I've been really busy with the element pack and the papers. The papers are in the store now, and I just sent the elements last night.
Well, I think I'm going to go lay down on a certain bed and wonder about whether to go to work. CYA!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you had a wonderfull lazy day...wish I could have one of those some times. My boys are always asking for attention so no sleeping during the day here.

Unknown said...

Love the new kit, beautimous! I was shocked there was school here today as well.. it's STILL snowing! Yuck. You crack me up with Danny's bed, mine is the most comfy one in the house, and I can NOT ever get into it during the day, or I'll be out in 2.2! lol

Dawnree said...

sounds like a wonderful sleepy lazy day! we all need those. I was hoping we would get a bit more snow here but no such luck, at least the last round is still on the ground, but it is COLD here too. I love your new kit , I think maybe you should skip work and play today. :D

Unknown said...

Beautiful new kit! And your post made me laugh - the first thing I blogged about was wishing the snow would go away!

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea for a blog train! Love the new kit! It would be great to make valentines.

Jen said...

Purty stuff! I haven't checked out your blog for awhile...thanks for the gentle reminder. You have a way with words that always makes me laugh! :)

Stacie said...

I love your newest kit! Those papers are beautiful!

Donna said...

Ahhh Florida - I knew there was a reason I left Minnesota for Florida, Yea, that's it....SNOW. That God Forsaken, crunchy, heavy, pain in the......well, you KNOW what I mean. You gotta move down here where it's warm, girl! It was 85 today. Almost TOO hot for January - I don't think we're gonna get a winter.

Take care of you!

The Bennett Bunch said...

Awesome kit. Those colors are just beautiful!! Glad you got this train started.

Brandi said...

Yeah, I could do without the snow too. So... did you go to work?! I never even got dressed today. I figured, my kids aren't old enough for school, I wasn't about to go out in the ice/snow... it's nice to be lazy.

fran b said...

I'm cold too and i live in the desert! We're having record cold....33F night time temp.
Stephanie, your new kit is awesome....love the color scheme!

Terri said...

Nice new kit Staphanie! I have not had much time to do anything lately. Plus i started back at the gym to loose a few pounds myself. Oh joy lol

Betty Jo said...

Gorgeous set! I adore thos papers. The colors are BEAUTIFUL! :0)

Anonymous said...

I love the rosey heart papers they are just gorgeous!! beautiful work Stephanie :)

Total Pageviews