Saturday, July 15, 2006

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y *sung like Bay City Rollers*


Hey! Well we just got back from Menards, that was fun and exciting. I sat with the kids in the play area (that's right Menards has a play area now) and there were two heathen boys jumping and generally tearing things up. They said their dad was shopping. Now since I can read, I clearly noted that the sign above the area said that children must be supervised. It always amazes me how people can just throw caution to the wind when it comes to their children. "Oh they'll be alright." Will they? Doubtful.
Anyway, now we are out of the heat and back home again. The dog is once again sitting at me feet and the kids are watching a movie. A typical weekend for us.
Anyway, here is your freebie today, it's a butterfly that I created in Photoshop. Just right click and it's all yours. :)
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h186/sogren/butterflyfreebie.png

P.S. Guys, please comments so I know you were here :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much. :)

Stephanie said...

You are very welcome!

Total Pageviews