Sunday, July 16, 2006

A huge thank you


I wanted to take some time to thank a couple of lovely women who have really helped me on this scrapping road, and in the process have become great friends. First off, Amy Musgrave, you may know her as Amysimages. I met her on Pages of the Heart in March and we have become the best of buddies, not a day goes by when I don't talk to her at least once. She has been instrumental in helping me achieve designer status as well as providing a listening ear when I needed one. She is the best friend I have! So THANK YOU Amy.
Next, I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude to Miriam Lima of 2BScrapped, not only is she a truly wonderful person but she is a true giver, a giver of her time, money, patience and skill. She took a chance on me when I have never designed scrapping kits before and promoted me from CT member to full-fledged designer. And she's always there when I need her for questions or whatever.
Finally, I wanted to give a shout out to Courtney whose remarkable cakes were the inspriation for my new kit at 2B Confections Of Courtney. It's not in the store just yet, but it's coming!
Since becoming part of the scrapping community, I've never met more generous caring people. I'm so glad to Lord has lead me here!
Now here's the freebie, it's a stitched tag that's also available in my new kit at 2BScrapped.com. Just right open the link below, right click and it's all yours.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h186/sogren/tag.png

3 comments:

PD said...

awe how cute great work! Hey teach me how to design..lol I have PSP and PSCS2 and want to get started

amysimagesadvertising said...

It's Amy Musgrave, aka Amy's Images, aka 'That Amy Thing'. Thank you Stephanie for your kind words. I feel the same, since I met you we have become great friends... and I consider you one of my best friends. I am so happy that all of these wonderful things are happening for you. I may have shown you the way (a little) but you are the one with the amazing talent.

Love ya,

'That Amy Thing' (I love that)

Stephanie said...

Awww thanks Amy, I meant every single word, in fact wish I could have written it better. :)

Total Pageviews