Friday, June 29, 2007

Oops I did it again.


Gossiped that is.
Gossip has managed to wreak havoc on my life for the last 30 years or so. I'm tempted to blame others for my careless words, but I know it's all my fault.
Today I gossiped about a co-worker and said some rather harsh things about her. I knew it was wrong, but I just couldn't stop myself, and it's not the first time, not by a long shot.
It seems no one is safe from my gossiping tongue.
I'm going to make a declaration right now on this blog.
I am going to try VERY hard not to gossip anymore.
My reasons are primarly because putting down others makes Me feel better and plain old sinful jealousy.
If you are the praying kind, please pray for my gossip disease, because that's what it is. Please pray that I could learn to shut my mouth.
www.bacpage.org/messages/msg_gossip_073000.htm
The above site was helpful for me in prayer and maybe figuring out what do to about gossip.
I definitely need all the help I can get!

On to more pleasant things ...
My newest kit is called Daniel and will be in the store this coming Sunday. Be sure to check it out, here's a preview:

As usual, go to www.scrapbook-elements.com
TFL! Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Monique said...

beautiful kit! good luck on your new resolution!

Toni said...

Gorgeous kit, I love the textures in the paper.

Total Pageviews