Sunday, January 07, 2007

The rain the park and other things ... again

Remember the paper pak I was working on?
Well forget that, I decided to make it a part of (Barry White voice) Love Kit.
I worked until 12:30 a.m. last night. Not only was I working, but I was talking to Amy and also looking for Gina's shoes. Gave me the wants really bad because I have a real soft spot for shoes.
So I was in bed LATE, so much for resolutions, BUT I have been reading my Bible everyday and exercising too! I'm proud of me (ding, that's the sound of my sparkly smile). I think I've come out of my funk a little bit and I'm glad of it. Depression SUCKS.
Today hubbo has to go on a trip for his recurrent training. Bummer. He'll be gone for about four days *cry*
He leaves this afternoon so the boys and I are going to their friend's house. I love their mom and her and I are becomming very good pals. It's always nice to meet someone that you hit it off with.
Speaking of hitting it off, Amy Musgrave, my bestest scrapping buddy is going to be my CT team leader because quite frankly, I really suck at CT management and marketing. That's why it took me so long to get a team andthe marketing, well, it's nonexistant.
But Amy is extremely gifted in these areas so I'm leaving it all up to her. She can be the brains of the this outfit.
Anyway, enough business ....
I'm going to my old church again today. We left because the pastor was waaaaaaay liberal. But my MIL goes there and she really misses us. Also it's a lot later service than the other church so hubbo can sleep in. And I can type to you guys!
After we get home from the service we will probably just bum around here for awhile, then DH is off into the ... well not the wild blue yonder but to the wilds of Kansas. Ugh.
Then we will head to our friend's house and mess around there and eat cardboard pizza (lol). Then home and put the kiddos to bed and I can finish my (BW voice) LLOOOOVEE KIT.
Actually I'm going to call it Love Fool, cause I like the name. I need to send that TODAY too, because at SBE, they upload on Sunday. "They" meaning Sunni and her hubbo, John. They are awesome people to work with and UBER professional. I just love that place! I'm so darn lucky.
So, I'll talk to you all tomorrow, be back here pulease. When no one comments, I feel like an utter LOOOOOOOSER (said like Ace Ventura).
CYA, (wouldn't wanna be ya). Kidding. I kid!

1 comment:

hzgrace said...

Glad to see that you are back in the swing of doing your blog. I have missed you! During the time you took off we moved (just across town)so I hadn't peeked in until now. I will be praying for you, I know when my Dh goes away we always feel "incomplete"
Blessings on your day and may you be uber creative

Total Pageviews