Monday, December 04, 2006

Hey everyone!!!

I'm back, it's been awhile, so many changes!!! I am at Scrapbook-Elements now and I'm so darn excited I can't believe it! Me, little old me, at Scrapbook-Elements. I feel like Eliza Doolittle (I edited this because I had "Liza Doolittle" DUH). Or Cinderella. That's me, the Cinderella of scrapping.
I have two kits in the store, all new, brand new!
Check them out:
Of course Image of Amy is dedicated to my good buddy, Amy Musgrave. And My Christmas Past is based on, well, my Christmas past. I loved making the doodles for that one. It was really fun. Here's the link: MY SBE STORE
I know a lot of you guys were concerned about me, don't be! I'm back and I'm going to post regularly now. So please don't leave me!! Anyway, I have been so totally busy designing new kits and just trying to be the best I can be. I also have started working at my boy's school in the afternoon, which has taken even more precious time from me. But I get a break on tuition so it's all good.
I've been hanging out at DST a lot. So those of you who are wondering, you can usually catch my ramblings there. That no one responds to. LOL.
Man of man am I giddy typing to you guys! I feel like I haven't seen my friends foreva!
I hope the holiday was good for everyone. The Thanksgiving holiday I mean. I gained back five pounds that I lost. :(
I still haven't taken it back off. But you know, Christmas is coming and Stephanie's getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat.
Oh well, I love chocolate too much to miss out on Christmas goodies ....
***********
Moving right along, my dog, Samson, has a new name now. My husband decided to call him "Steve Perry" because he's a Journey fan, I think the dog realizes he has two names because he responds to it, but we still call him Sam of course. Can't totally change it! I wish we could get a new cat, I was at a pet store the other day and animal shelter cats were there. I wanted to take every single one of them home. It's so sad when they grow up and aren't adopted yet. *cry* I think I successfully talked my mother-in-law into taking one though. She's whacked. She already has a nutso Siamese who I think makes racecars out of his own feces.
************
I made a Christmas card, with my kit no less, here tis.

Aren't my babies cute?? I orded it from Winkflash. Check out the error on it. And me an editor too! I put a darn comma in The Ogrens. AAAAAAH. Well hopefully no one will notice. Well I'm off now to design some. CYA tomorrow.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news.

I want a cat SO bad. But we live in a small apartment and are doing the college/work thing so we'd never be home to train a cat not to rip up the furniture and stuff. We like going to Petsmart to look at the cats and dream about taking one home. (And not just one, sometimes... I tease my husband that I want six!)

Stephanie said...

LOL Me too!!

fran b said...

i feel the same way about animal shelters....i want to take them all home...the dogs though!
your new kits are beautiful! hope your still going to add red velvet dress too!?
oh....FYI..i ans 1 or 2 of your threads at dst.
Congrats and hope you stay awhile at sbe!i'm bookmarking site tonight! again!!!lol.

Unknown said...

haha about the nutso Siamese who you think makes racecars out of his own feces... rofl you crack me up!! Love the Christmas card, your boys are adorable! :)

Mary Sue said...

So glad you're back! I missed my daily dose of laughter! Your kits are lovely and I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time you showed up! Been wondering/worrying,
yanno? Keep up the good works, we're PROUD of you, yanno? Huggies...moi.

Anonymous said...

If I had to look at the word snarky one more time.....!! I'm the same way with cats. This guy down the road from us had a bunch of cats in his barn. We caught all but four, and two of them has stayed with us. Of course. They were feral, but enough love took care of that! Me and my DH loves Journey too!! There is a band here in our area that is dedicated "totally" to them. I'll find the link and send it. They are available for parties and such. Sounds just like Steve Perry and even has the hair thing going too. Beautiful kits. As always. I still check everyday to see if you have stopped by. Love the stories! They crack me up.

Belinda said...

Congratulations on joining SBE! How exciting! Best wishes for success!

Donna said...

Yea!!! She's ALIVE!! Great to hear your news, Stephanie. And, glad to have you back in the blogging world. Good luck at SBE.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking (or blogging)...but I have to ask...which one is the Steve Perry fan...your husband, or Samson? I know he always made MY little heart go pitter-pat! :sigh:

Total Pageviews