Friday, August 18, 2006

I love Clifford, except when I have to clean it up

Keep checking back, I will be offering some more freebies throughout next week.

Anyway, now that I have that out of the way, I've been thinking about Clifford, the big red dog.
Yes, you read that right.
Since he is so big and red what happens when he goes potty?
It's gotta be like a mountain or something. How about making water (as said by the Morgan Freeman character in "Driving Miss Daisy")?
Is FEMA called? Are flash flood warnings issued?
In the winter, I'm sure the warning is not don't eat that yellow snow, but rather, don't eat that yellow driveway.
I know I'm getting a bit graphic, but this is something that popped into my head and I want to get the bottom of it (pun intended).
I mean, I have one very small dog, in comparison with Clifford anyway, and I know what a blasted mess he makes.
His uh, waste is not exactly small ...
What kind of a pooper scooper would you need for Clifford? A steamshovel? A back hoe? Is back hoe one word or two?
Do they have "people" on standby to clean up a giant red dog mess?
What about dog food? It's gotta cost an arm and leg. I get the big size puppy chow and I'm broke.

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

But didn't you know...nobody p**ps in cartoon land, LOL!

Total Pageviews