1. WORKOUT AND WORKOUT SOME MORE. Who doesn't have this one on their list? Huh? I hope to shed 30 pounds. Yeah. Right.
2. Not to give up chocolate in order to get my dream body. This may be a bit of stretch, but I figure I can do it! Willpower, y'all, willpower.
3. Reset my priorities. Typically in life, there is no reset button (I heard that on a commercial once) but I intend put God first, family second and career third (I learned that when I was an MK consultant, only now I intend to do those things without scamming people out of money in the process).
4. By resetting priorities, I plan to be a much better wife and mama. But where am I at right now? On the computer. Sheesh.
5. Give it all to God. Yes, whether He wants it or not, he's getting all of my old luggage and dirty laundry. Here's the whites, God!
6. Read my Bible EVERYDAY. I have already started this of course. I have a one year Bible that I had last year, too. I read until about July 23. This year, I'm gonna read THE ENTIRE THING. Even Leviticus. I mean it.
7. Get more organized. No one, and I mean NO ONE, is more disorganized than me. Seriously. I have bills from 1999 in my car. Time to clean up my act.
8. And speaking of cleaning up my act .... I also intend to keep my house clean consistently. Yes, you heard right, no more Digi Shop Talk til all hours. Time to clean. And I mean clean.
9. Put others first. By this I mean, forgetting my own comfort zone for the greater good. This is tough, that's why it's so far down on my list, but a leopard can't change its spots overnight.
10. Promote my designs more. Yeah, watch out, I'm gonna be making you all sick. This is really far down 'cause I'm lazy. Oh yeah, I wanted to work on that, too. And going to bed earlier. Yeah, um it's 11 now.
Anyway, here's some promotin' for ya. I also intend to post at DST to tell ALL about my blog, so if you are here from there, hello.
Here are my two newest kits, A House In Logan and If You Wear That Velvet Dress (for you Fran B). They are actually old kits of mine that I have revamped. HEEEEERE they are:
NOW PLEASE BUY THEM. Thank you. End of promoting.